Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how can i get an schedule of appoinment of getting us tourist visa?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how can i get an schedule of appoinment of getting us tourist visa?

to whom it may concern; good afternoon, how can i get an schedule of appoinment of getting us tourist visa?and i need to knowall the requirements needed.i had a friend inviting me his the one who give me for my clothes, food, transportation & etc. only for 6mos.
    i’ll just wait for your reply.thank you so much and have a great day!! your’s truly,estrella radam manidlangan

I ask questions!

There are no specific documents required for tourist visa. All you need to provide is a proof of your strong ties in your country. Strong ties differ from country to country, city to city, individual to individual. Some examples of ties can be a job, a house, a family, and other capital assets. "Ties" are the various aspects of your life that bind you to your country of residence: your possessions, employment, social and family relationships.

Click here to set an interview appointment: https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/

Comment

Welcome to VisaCommunity!

Collapse

Join Free Now

We welcome your input, questions and stories about immigration to the U.S. Here, you'll enjoy a pleasant community of helpful folks who are going through or have gone through the immigration process. Join for free today and don't go it alone.
    Working...
    X