Denied Entry?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denied Entry?

My Fiance and I have been together for about three years now. He was living in the US under a tourist visa then was denied entry into the US coming back from a trip abroad. He's Canadian. We have had continuous contact and we have traveled together outside of the US and in Canada. There is no question about our relationship being legitimate. Would the denied entry pose a problem with a K1 or spousal visa?

No, it will not affect the K1 or Spousal Visa petition not unless the immigration banned him from re-entering the U.S. for how many years but if not then there's nothing to worry about.

Comment

I’ve been told you don’t need a visa to enter into the US with a Canadian passport. Why was he denied entry if he is a Canadian citizen? Just asking.

Comment

Yes that is correct, but it'll always be the Immigration's discretion if they will allow him to enter or not. There should be a reason behind it.

Comment

Welcome to VisaCommunity!

Collapse

Join Free Now

We welcome your input, questions and stories about immigration to the U.S. Here, you'll enjoy a pleasant community of helpful folks who are going through or have gone through the immigration process. Join for free today and don't go it alone.
        Working...
        X