Advanced Parole during AOS for K2?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced Parole during AOS for K2?

Hello all. Upon researching Advanced Parole i found myself confused a little and was hoping you all could help. Sorry if this is in the wrong section!

My fiancée and her son currently reside in the UK and we hope to start the K visa process this year. My fiancée proposed that her son could visit his biological father back in the UK during school summer holidays giving them some time together.

Now my question is, is Advanced Parole something that could be used for more than one visit to the UK while the adjustment of status is pending? Also if my fiancée's son is issued a Green Card, would he still need some type of advanced parole to reenter the U.S. if he visited his father the uk for about 4 to 8 weeks a year?

Thanks for your time!

Yes she can visit UK with an Advance Parole in a week but not for long while the Green Card is still in process to avoid any problem re entering US. And when she receives a Green Card (which also serve as Work and Travel Permit) she can travel back and forth without having any problem and stay outside US for 180 days.

Comment

Welcome to VisaCommunity!

Collapse

Join Free Now

We welcome your input, questions and stories about immigration to the U.S. Here, you'll enjoy a pleasant community of helpful folks who are going through or have gone through the immigration process. Join for free today and don't go it alone.
    Working...
    X