Past criminal history

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Past criminal history

My son wants to bring his financee to fl from the Philipines to get married. I know he needs to submit the 129f. The question I have. My son has a past non violent criminal history with the last one being about 7 years. Will his petition be denied? Don't know what route to take. Please advise

What specific non violent criminal history you are referring to, please? and what's the status right now?

Comment

Same question, 2 arrests. 32 years old now. One when 17, for criminal mischief, case was removed from record, the other for failure to appear to a speeding ticket. Any concern? Rapid visa suggesting court records, i am not sure any exist.

Comment

If you have Past Records regardless of how many years ago, you need to provide Court Records.
        Not unless you have documentation of that said case that you can provide.

Comment

Welcome to VisaCommunity!

Collapse

Join Free Now

We welcome your input, questions and stories about immigration to the U.S. Here, you'll enjoy a pleasant community of helpful folks who are going through or have gone through the immigration process. Join for free today and don't go it alone.
        Working...
        X