No announcement yet.

Within 90 days

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Within 90 days

    If my fiancee visa is approved and we got married in the US within 90 days, do I have to stay there for a month or months? Or after we got married we can go back to the Philippines?

  • #2
    Yes, the purpose of your petition is for you to live in the USA. After marriage, you will need to file for an adjustment of status to be able to get a work and travel permit and green card. After marriage, best to wait for you to receive the travel permit or the green card first before going back to the Philippines in order for you to be allowed to enter back to the USA.


    Welcome to VisaCommunity!


    Join Free Now

    We welcome your input, questions and stories about immigration to the U.S. Here, you'll enjoy a pleasant community of helpful folks who are going through or have gone through the immigration process. Join for free today and don't go it alone.