No announcement yet.

Help don't know which Visa have kids and gf.

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Help don't know which Visa have kids and gf.

    hi my name is Mike and am from USA and I am the father.the mother who is from philippines Joy,we have two kids a son and a girl.age 2 and under 1.were not married but they kids do share my name as last.what visa would I go about bring all them to USA?is it helpful that am there dad and am already American?

  • #2
    You can apply a CRBA for both your children. You can go visit this link for more information about the CRBA process:

    For the mother of your children, you can apply for a K1 Fiance Visa if you intent to bring her to the United States and marry her there OR a Spousal Visa which means you have to marry her first on her country.


    Welcome to VisaCommunity!


    Join Free Now

    We welcome your input, questions and stories about immigration to the U.S. Here, you'll enjoy a pleasant community of helpful folks who are going through or have gone through the immigration process. Join for free today and don't go it alone.