Visa denied due to form I 601 missing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa denied due to form I 601 missing

Came to visa interview at Ciudad Juarez and visa was denied due to form I 601 missing which is a waiver for grounds of Inadmisibility. Applied for it with the USCIS however I am not sure if visa will stay active until USCIS makes a decision on whether this will be approved or not. If God allows this to be approved which is what we are hopping for am I supposed to re apply for the Visa or will the USCIS notify the Visa department if this is approved and will I then get rescheduled for my visa interview? Anyone with a familiar case that's got any advice is very appreciated thanks

Have no idea how the process work after you submit the I-601. The USCIS will definitely correspond to you about your application. And they will send instruction on how to proceed with it.

Comment

Do you know what is the estimate time that this process takes?

Comment

That I do not have enough info. Best to contact the USCIS directly.

Comment

Why was you denied

Comment

Dealkare Provide Best Trust and Affordable Relocation services in Greater Kailash:-

Packers and Movers in Greater Kailash

Comment

Welcome to VisaCommunity!

Collapse

Join Free Now

We welcome your input, questions and stories about immigration to the U.S. Here, you'll enjoy a pleasant community of helpful folks who are going through or have gone through the immigration process. Join for free today and don't go it alone.
            Working...
            X