Email one month after NVC receives your petition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email one month after NVC receives your petition

Hello, I use rapidvisa to help with my petition for my wife on a CR-1 visa. They sent my petition to the NVC and the NVC received it on April 24th, 2017. This morning, May 25, 2017, I received an email from NVC stating they need missing documents. The AOS and financial documents are missing according to this automated email. Rapidvisa sent them everything after reviewing the petition which included all the financial documents, civil documents, and AOS. Is this normal to receive this email a month after the NVC receives your petition, when all the documents have been sent and then received by the NVC?

Yes, it is normal to receive findings from the NVC after a month though their site normally says: "Please allow up to 11 weeks for NVC to review your forms and documents once we receive both the petitioner’s financial documents and the applicant’s civil documents." Lucky are you for receiving email from them in just a month.
    You may also try to call the NVC to verify about this missing document.
    Last edited by Hiccup; 05-29-2017, 01:53 AM. Reason: Forgot to include advice to call NVC

Comment

Originally posted by johnanyul View Post
      Hello, I use rapidvisa to help with my petition for my wife on a CR-1 visa. They sent my petition to the NVC and the NVC received it on April 24th, 2017. This morning, May 25, 2017, I received an email from NVC stating they need missing documents. The AOS and financial documents are missing according to this automated email. Rapidvisa sent them everything after reviewing the petition which included all the financial documents, civil documents, and AOS. Is this normal to receive this email a month after the NVC receives your petition, when all the documents have been sent and then received by the NVC?
      Hello--, I'd like to know more about your case if you don't mind. Did you find out from NVC what documents were missing. How come Rapid Visa didn't have all your documents ready after reviewing them for you? Thank you beforehand for sharing the info and helping others as well.

Comment

Welcome to VisaCommunity!

Collapse

Join Free Now

We welcome your input, questions and stories about immigration to the U.S. Here, you'll enjoy a pleasant community of helpful folks who are going through or have gone through the immigration process. Join for free today and don't go it alone.
      Working...
      X