NVC letter when?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVC letter when?

it is now 4 weeks since the approval and receipt of the petition and still have not received the NVC letter. I sent email to the Email address given in the approval of petition letter Friday noon, so probably no answer until this next week. Is there anyone else here had this happen to them?

Yes, that's pretty common, you can also call NVC and ask them if they have your case, they can give you your NVC case number over the phone and allow them few more weeks to forward your case to the US Embassy and wait for the packet of instructions.

Comment

Ok, so I just got off the phone with the NVC and the man told me they received the petion the 4th of August and it will be 6 to 8 weeks for them to generate a number so where does tis 2 to 4 week or 30 days stuff come from

Comment

Welcome to VisaCommunity!

Collapse

Join Free Now

We welcome your input, questions and stories about immigration to the U.S. Here, you'll enjoy a pleasant community of helpful folks who are going through or have gone through the immigration process. Join for free today and don't go it alone.
      Working...
      X